Armada Grand Prix 2020
Format and Rules.
1. Only open to paid up members. Each participating club needs to pay 50p per senior member up to a maximum of £50. This must be paid by the April meeting latest.
2. The qualifying races are listed below. First race will be the Tavi 13 and the last race the Storm Race in November.
3. Points will be allocated base on finishing position in the races.
4. Each club will need to supply their number of senior members at the MARCH meeting of the Network. This will be used to calculate the club percentage turnout at any race and will remain the same throughout the season. An example would be as follows:- A club has 100 members and 50 runners finish a GP race. This gives them a score of 50%
The club with the highest average percentage over all the races will be the winner of the club award.
5. All individual participant who completes 7 of the 11 events in the Grand Prix will get an end of season award. A runner cannot score in their own club’s race.
6.. The Armada committee will be the arbitrator of any disputes.
A full list of Armada clubs 2020 events are shown here >>>
Grand Prix events for 2020 are as follows
MARCH 29th POSTPONED DATE TBC TAVI 13
MAY 2nd POSTPONED DATE TBC IVYBRIDGE 10 K
MAY 23rd CANCELLED BERE PEN 10 K
JULY 11th CANCELLED _ VIRTUAL EVENT ONLY MUDDY DUCK
JULY 18th CANCELLED MAGNIFICENT SEVEN
AUGUST 12th ARMADA 5K
AUGUST 29th MUSKIE MADNESS (VIRTUAL EVENT DURING JULY)
SEPTEMBER 6th TREGGY 7
SEPTEMBER 27th CANCELLED TORY BROOK TRAILS
NOVEMBER 11th ARMADA 3K
NOVEMBER 22nd LOPWELL LOOP
Final Grand Prix standings 2019 are here >>>
Congratulations to all those who did 7 races and are now eligible for your award.
Well done to all the age category winners.
Congratulations to BATS on winning the team award. Plymouth Muskeeters were second with Plymouth Harriers third.
The Final Grand Prix standings for 2018 are here >>>