The Armada Grand Prix began again with the Tavy 13 and concluded with the Tavy 7
The final standings have been formulated and are shown here >>>
The awards will be presented at our Christmas Relays on Sunday 17th December
The final updated points table from last year is shown here >>> which was from only 7 races.
The format is shown here >>>
Format and Rules.
1. Only open to paid up members. Each participating club needs to pay their annual subs
2. The qualifying races are listed below. First race will be the Tavi 13 and the last race the Tavi 7
- Every athlete from a participating club will receive a points allocation with the first athlete receiving 500 points.
- All individual participant who completes 7 of the 11 events in the Grand Prix will get an end of season award. All events score but a nominal 100 points to given to anyone helping at an Armada or their own club race provided we are given the name within 3 days of the event.
- If prize funds allow we will give an award to the highest points scorer from each club based on the best 8 races.
- The Armada committee will be the arbitrator of any disputes.A summary of the rules and races are shown here >>>
TAVI 13 – SUN 26th March
MUSKIES MADNESS – Sat 20th May
IVYBRIDGE 10K - SAT 27th May
ARMADA 5K – Wed 14th June
ERME VALLEY RELAYS – FRI 30th June
MUDDY DUCK 10K – Sat 1st July
MAGNIFICENT 7 – Sun 2nd July
ARMADA 5K – Wed 23rd August
HARRIERS 5 MILE RACE – Sunday 15th October
TAVI 7 – Sunday October 29th
The 2022 Awards winners are listed here >>>
Final Grand Prix standings 2019 are here >>>
Congratulations to all those who did 7 races and are now eligible for your award.
Well done to all the age category winners.
Congratulations to BATS on winning the team award. Plymouth Muskeeters were second with Plymouth Harriers third.
The Final Grand Prix standings for 2018 are here >>>